Thursday, August 4, 2011

BabyFirstTV's I Can Sign

BabyFirstTV's I Can Sign
BabyFirstTV's I Can Sign
 $14.95 USD
Learn how to use sign language to converse with your baby even before she can speak actual words! I Can Sign is a simple and engaging way to learn key words in sign language so you can quickly develop a two-way communication with your baby. Little ones will have fun learning common signs as they listen to the lively music and watch other children participating in activities related to the featured vocabulary. With I Can Sign you will give your baby the precious gift of self-expression. In this DVD you will find simple ways of learning to express first words like baby apple drink and many more. DVD features: - Spanish and English audio options - On-screen parenting tips and subtitles - Educational bonus with Dr. Todd Eller Running Time: 60 minutes.







1 comment:

  1. Its really great post I have some important information on your blog its very helpful for me.
    Babies and TV

       

    ReplyDelete